Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.81
- Wall St slides as growth stocks rally wanes; Target slumps
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Asbury Automotive Group (NYSE: ABG) reported Q4 EPS of $1.81, may not compare to the analyst estimate of $1.59. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.69 billion.
Net income for the fourth quarter 2017 was adjusted for a $5.1 million pre-tax loss for franchise rights impairments ($0.15 per diluted share) and a $7.9 million benefit ($0.37 per diluted share) related to adjustments to deferred tax balances as a result of recent changes to the tax law.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Target (TGT) Misses Q1 EPS by 88c, Offers Guidance for Q2 and FY22
- NextGen Healthcare (NXGN) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- Doximity, Inc. (DOCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c; Guides Q1 Revenue Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!