Asbury Automotive (ABG) Reports Mixed Q3 Reults
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Asbury Automotive (NYSE: ABG) reports Q3 EPS of $0.39, 2 cents below the analyst estimate of $0.41. Revenue for the quarter was $1.09 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.05 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley Downgrades Asbury Automotive Group (ABG) to Underweight
- Flowers Foods (FLO) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; Offers FY22 Guidance
- They Did It Again: Palo Alto (PANW) Delivers Another Robust Quarter, Analysts Bulled-up
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!