Asbury Automotive (ABG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- Wall St slides as growth stocks rally wanes; Target slumps
- Target (TGT) Stock Collapses 24% on Disappointing Results, Analyst Downgrades to Hold
- Retail Stocks Crushed as Target (TGT) and Walmart (WMT) Reports Showed 'Dramatic' Margin Pressure; TJX (TJX) Up 10% on Stronger Margin Performance Than Peers
- Tesla (TSLA) Price Target Cut at Piper Sandler by 18% on China Lockdowns, Shares Still Seen as a 'Cornerstone Holding'
- Finland, Sweden apply to join NATO amid Turkish objections
Asbury Automotive Group, Inc. (NYSE: ABG) reported Q1 adjustedEPS of $0.35, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.05 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.11 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Membership Collective Group Inc (MCG) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c
- Keysight Technologies (KEYS) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c, Offers Guidance
- The Container Store Group (TCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!