Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management (NYSE: APAM) reported Q4 EPS of $1.06, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $1.02. Revenue for the quarter came in at $261.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $258.26 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Omnicell (OMCL) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c; Issues Solid Outlook
- Seanergy Maritime (SHIP) Misses Q2 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!