Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- S&P 500, Dow scale all-time highs as economy picks up pace
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
- Robinhood (HOOD) Priced IPO at Lower End of Range as Some Investors Stayed on Sidelines Over Frothy Valuation
- Hang Seng Index Rebounds as China Moves to Reassure Investors It Will Allow US IPOs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Artisan Partners Asset Management (NYSE: APAM) reported Q2 EPS of $0.67, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $200.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $196.99 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Artisan Partners Asset Management (APAM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- NuVasive (NUVA) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c
- Establishment Labs Holdings (ESTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c
- Perficient, Inc. (PRFT) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!