Arrow Electronics (ARW) Tops Q1 EPS by 54c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Tech-heavy Nasdaq rises on growth optimism, shrugs off hawkish Fed
- Dollar extends gains on Fed boost
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil tumbles 3% from multi-year highs on stronger dollar
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arrow Electronics (NYSE: ARW) reported Q1 EPS of $2.84, $0.54 better than the analyst estimate of $2.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $8.4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $8 billion.
Arrow Electronics sees Q2 2021 EPS of $2.82-$2.98, versus the consensus of $2.51. Arrow Electronics sees Q2 2021 revenue of $8.1-8.7 billion, versus the consensus of $8.24 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arrow Electronics (ARW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 26c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- Lennar Corp. (LEN) Tops Q2 EPS by 59c
- Jessica Alba's Honest Company (HNST) Tops Q1 Views But Stock Dips as Growth Slows, Prompts Analyst to Downgrade on High Valuation
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!