Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
- Wall Street ends lower as investors await earnings, inflation data
- Microsoft (MSFT) announces $19.7 billion acquisition of Nuance (NUAN)
- Dollar drops as traders prepare for inflation data
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Arlo Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: ARLO) reported Q4 EPS of ($0.08), $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.18). Revenue for the quarter came in at $114.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $111.57 million.
Arlo Technologies, Inc. sees Q1 2021 EPS of ($0.23)-($0.17), versus the consensus of ($0.22). Arlo Technologies, Inc. sees Q1 2021 revenue of $70-80 million, versus the consensus of $77.3 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arlo Technologies, Inc. (ARLO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: MIND Technology Inc. (MIND) Misses Q4 EPS by 22c, Revenues Miss
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
- Compass Minerals (CMP) Provides First-Quarter Snow Data and Segment Salt Sales