Arista Networks (ANET) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c; Offers Guidance
- Wall Street closes at fresh yearly highs as inflation data, Fed eyed
- U.S. discusses AI Chip sales to China with Nvidia, says Raimondo
- Cigna rallies 12% after ending Humana deal talks, approving new $10B buyback
- Macy's (M) stock surges 20% on $5.8 billion buyout offer
- Citi goes against consensus ahead of 'pivotal' Fed meeting
Arista Networks (NYSE: ANET) reported Q4 EPS of $1.41, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $1.21. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.28 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.2 billion.
Arista Networks sees Q1 2023 revenue of $1.275-1.325 billion, versus the consensus of $1.207 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arista Networks (ANET) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blue Bird Corporation (BLBD) Tops Q4 EPS by 18c, Offers Guidance
- RH (RH) shares tumble as 'frozen' housing market weighs on results
- Lululemon Athletica drops 3% after failing to raise guidance despite earnings beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!