Ares Management (ARES) Misses Q4 EPS by 44c
- Wall St rises as dovish Fed comments bolster rate cut hopes
- Barclays raises 2024 S&P 500 price target but warns stocks are 'moving too far, too fast'
- Stocks rise as dollar falls, gold rallies on Fed commentary
- Micron (MU) raises forecast on improved supply/demand balance and pricing
- There is a 'significant shift in sentiment' on Boeing stock says RBC and upgrades to buy
Ares Management (NYSE: ARES) reported Q4 EPS of $0.62, $0.44 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.06. Revenue for the quarter came in at $937.72 million versus the consensus estimate of $890.54 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ares Management (ARES) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Zscaler shares slip following conservative annual billings guidance
- MYT Netherlands Parent B.V. (MYTE) Misses Q3 EPS by 6c
- Bank of Nova Scotia (BNS) Misses Q3 EPS by 42c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!