Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) Tops Q4 EPS by $1.31
- Wall Street closes lower as virus spike hits travel stocks
- Netflix (NFLX) Tops Q1 EPS by 78c, Subs Miss
- Analysts Positive, Raise PTs as IBM (IBM) Tops Market Estimates and Reaffirms Guidance
- Boeing (BA) Down 3% After CFO - Aged 54 - Retires, Seen as an 'Odd' Move
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Arcadia Biosciences (NASDAQ: RKDA) reported Q4 EPS of $0.90, $1.31 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.41). Revenue for the quarter came in at $7.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Arcadia Biosciences (RKDA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Premier Financial (PFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 34c
- CN (CNI) Confirms 'Superior' $325/Share Bid for Kansas City Southern (KSU)
- Tenet Healthcare (THC) Tops Q1 EPS by 58c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Guidance, Offers FY21 Revs. View, 2Q EPS/Revs. Outlook