AptarGroup (ATR) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Bernie Madoff, disgraced Ponzi schemer, dies at 82
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AptarGroup (NYSE: ATR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.92, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.90. Revenue for the quarter came in at $749.33 million versus the consensus estimate of $726.15 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AptarGroup (ATR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Baird Downgrades AptarGroup (ATR) to Neutral
- Wells Fargo (WFC) Tops Q1 EPS by 35c
- Netflix (NFLX) Becomes Profitable in South Korea After Reporting a 125% Rise in Revenue For Its Subsidiary