AppLovin (APP) Q1 Revenues Rise 132%
- Shares in record-setting spree as Fed meeting looms
- Oil gains as risk of Iran supply resumption recedes
- Tesla (TSLA) Packed 5 Years of Performance into 5 Months, Morgan Stanley Sees 5 Things to Drive Shares From Here
- Fed uncertainty fuels cautious dollar trades
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
AppLovin (NASDAQ: APP) reported Q1 EPS of ($0.05), versus $0.01 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $603.9 million, versus $260.18 million reported last year. Organic revenue growth was 89%. Adjusted EBITDA totaled $131 million, an increase of 110%
“We are excited to deliver record revenue in our first earnings report as a newly public company. Our record growth 1Q21 results are driven by the powerful combination of our integrated business model, incorporating software, content and data. Additionally, in April 2021 we closed on the previously announced acquisition of app measurement leader Adjust as well as completed the acquisitions of two more top grossing games: West Game and Cash Tornado Slots,” said Adam Foroughi, CEO and co-founder of AppLovin. ”As we continue to grow our content portfolio, gain access to data, and improve the efficacy of our marketing software, we see a path to outsized growth for years to come.”
AppLovin sees FY2021 revenue of $2.65-2.7 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on AppLovin (APP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
- UPDATE: Wolfe Research Starts Omega Healthcare Investors (OHI) at Peerperform
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!