Apollo Investment Corp. (AINV) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
- Wall Street rebounds after two-day decline; Netflix slides
- Netflix (NFLX) Plunges Following Q1 Sub Miss, But One Analyst Sees Chance to Turn Bullish
- Oil prices drop on U.S. crude build, COVID-19 surge in India
- Intuitive Surgical (ISRG) Q1 Beat Prompts Two Street Upgrades
- U.S. dollar losses bounce after Canada tips toward higher rates
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apollo Investment Corp. (NASDAQ: AINV) reported Q3 EPS of $0.43, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.39.
- Net investment income per share for the quarter was $0.43 compared to $0.43 for the quarter ended September 30, 2020
- Net asset value per share as of the end of the quarter was $15.59 compared to $15.44 as of September 30, 2020, an increase of 1.0% driven primarily by a net gain on the corporate lending portfolio(1) and a realized gain on a non-core renewable investment
- New investment commitments made during the quarter totaled $108 million(2)
- Gross fundings during the quarter totaled $157 million primarily consisting of $97 million of term loans and $52 million of revolvers
- Gross exits during the quarter totaled $287 million primarily consisting of $3 million of term loan sales, $184 million of term loan repayments, and $85 million of gross revolver paydowns
- Net paydowns during the quarter totaled $130 million primarily consisting of $90 million of net term loan paydowns and $33 million of net revolver paydowns
- Net leverage(3) as of the end of the quarter was 1.43x, down from 1.56x as of September 30, 2020
- Declared a distribution of $0.31 per share and a supplemental distribution of $0.05 per share for the quarter ending December 31, 2020
- Amended and extended the Company’s Senior Secured Facility (the “Facility”) in December; Final maturity extended to 2025; Pricing and advance rates were unchanged on the Facility(4)
- $330 million of immediately available liquidity and $313 million of additional capacity under the Facility as of December 31, 2020(5)
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apollo Investment Corp. (AINV) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Plexus Corp (PLXS) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c; Initiates 3Q EPS/Revenues Guidance
- First Industrial Realty (FR) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c, Revenues Beat
- Graco (GGG) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!