Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c, Offers Guidance
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
- J&J (JNJ) Privately Asked Rival Covid-19 Vaccine Makers to Inspect Clotting Risks, AstraZeneca (AZN) Said Yes but Pfizer (PFE) and Moderna (MRNA) Declined - Report
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q4 EPS of $0.63, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $309 million versus the consensus estimate of $310.22 million.
Apogee Enterprises sees FY2022 EPS of $2.10-$2.35, versus the consensus of $2.34.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- PepsiCo (PEP) Tops Q1 EPS by 9c, Offers Outlook
- Alcoa (AA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!