Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c, Revenue Misses
- Tesla lifts Nasdaq to record-high close, S&P 500 dips
- Bitcoin (BTC) Recovers to $34,000 as Analysts Insists Crypto Winter Won't Repeat Again
- Dollar edges higher as Fed debate over inflation continues
- Cathie Wood's ARK Buys ~$77M in Bitcoin-Related Securities Yesterday on Dip
- Microsoft (MSFT) Price Target Raised to 'Street High' $325 at Wedbush as Cloud Story Is Not Slowing Down
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q3 EPS of $0.90, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.69. Revenue for the quarter came in at $314 million versus the consensus estimate of $327.41 million.
The company is not providing detailed financial guidance due to continued uncertainty driven by the impact of COVID and end-market conditions. The company expects that continued project delays and soft market conditions will negatively impact revenue in the fourth quarter.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- H.B. Fuller (FUL) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
- Shoe Carnival (SCVL) Announces 2-for-1 Stock Split; Provides Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!