Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c
- Shares in record-setting spree as Fed meeting looms
- Oil gains as risk of Iran supply resumption recedes
- Bitcoin (BTC) is in a Bubble, Invest in Oil Instead Says Renowned Investor Rich Bernstein
- After-Hours Stock Movers 06/14: (RAPT) (FUSN) Higher; (PDSM) (PTGX) (PING) Lower (more...)
- Lordstown Motors (RIDE): CEO and CFO Resign, Presents Results of Investigation Of Hindenburg Research Report
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.75, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.71. Revenue for the quarter came in at $343.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $349.97 million.
Reaffirming FY18 outlook for 24-26% revenue growth; EPS of $3.05 to $3.25, adjusted EPS of $3.40-$3.60
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Blucora Inc. (BCOR) increases its second quarter and full-year outlook
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!