Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Tops Q2 EPS by 43c
- Wall St drops at open as strong inflation stokes rate hike fears
- Fed Has Already Changed its Policy Due to Inflation, Market Gambling Fears - Dick Bove
- U.S. consumer prices post biggest gain in nearly 12 years as inflation pressures build
- FuboTV (FUBO) Surges After Crushing Views on New Subscribers Adds, Analysts Positive
- Exclusive: Tesla seeks entry into U.S. renewable fuel credit market - sources
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Apogee Enterprises (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q2 EPS of $0.73, $0.43 better than the analyst estimate of $0.30. Revenue for the quarter came in at $319.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $314.73 million.
The company is not providing detailed financial guidance due to the continued impact of COVID-19 and related economic uncertainty. The company expects continued project delays and soft market conditions but expects revenue and earnings in the second half of fiscal 2021 to improve compared to the first half of the fiscal year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Upstart (UPST) Jumps After Beating Q1 Estimates and Smashing Guidance Views, Long Runway of Growth Ahead Says Analyst
- Wolverine World Wide (WWW) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS, Offers FY Outlook
- APi Group Corporation (APG) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!