Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Posts Narrower-than-Expected Adjusted Q2 Loss
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.01), ex-items, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $165.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $157.62 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apogee Enterprises to Report Fiscal 2022 First Quarter Financial Results
- GameStop (GME) Tops Q1 EPS by 38c, Revenue Beats, Offers Outlook
- Kaspien (KSPN) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!