Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c
- Futures rise after Fed-induced rout
- Dollar loses some steam after Fed boost; bitcoin tumbles
- Oil prices firm on summer demand as Iran talks drag
- Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) Plunge as China's Crackdown on Mining Intensifies, One-Third Of Global Processing Power Now Shut
- Headwinds are Building, Prepare for a Significant Market Correction, Says Top Market Analyst
Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (NASDAQ: APOG) reported Q1 EPS of $0.21, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.25. Revenue for the quarter came in at $210.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $210.64 million.
Apogee FY2015 EPS of $1.40 - $1.50, versus prior guidance of $1.35 - $1.50 and the consensus of $1.43.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apogee Enterprises, Inc. (APOG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Everi Holdings (EVRI) Announces Expected 2021 Second Quarter Results In Connection With Plan To Refinance Outstanding Debt
- UPDATE: KeyBanc Starts Figs Inc. (FIGS) at Overweight
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 06/18: (CAI) (SKKE) (GERN) Higher; (ORPH) (ATHA) (CGRN) Lower (more...)
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!