Apache Corp. (APA) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c
- Wall St tumbles on weak consumer sentiment, rising bond yields
- Ford (F) Stock Soars on $11.4 Billion EV Partnership with Battery Maker SK Innovation (SKOVF)
- Brent oil dips after topping $80 a barrel, highest since Oct, 2018
- Piper Sandler Raises Estimates on Tesla (TSLA) Ahead of 'Best-Ever Quarter' in Q3
- Buy-the-dip Mentality Continues to Dominate, Last Week's $5.9 Billion Stock Inflows Were Fourth Largest Since 2008 - BofA
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) reported Q2 EPS of $1.67, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $1.65. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.64 billion.
"Record-setting performance by our Permian Region continues to drive strong results for the company," said G. Steven Farris, chairman, chief executive officer and president of Apache. "Apache's onshore North American liquids production increased 18 percent on a pro forma basis in the second-quarter 2014 compared with the same period a year ago," he said.
"We are excited about our initial results in emerging plays in the East Texas Eagle Ford and Canyon Lime in the U.S., and the Montney and Duvernay in Canada," Farris said. "We continue to broaden and advance our compelling North American onshore portfolio.
"During the quarter, Apache took additional steps in focusing on North American onshore liquids growth by completing the sale of the non-producing Lucius and Heidelberg deepwater developments and divesting selected, primarily gas-producing properties in western Canada and South Texas. This brings our divestments over the last year to $10 billion," he said.
Net cash provided by operating activities totaled approximately $2.3 billion in second-quarter 2014, compared with $2.8 billion in the prior year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Apache Corp. (APA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Taboola (TBLA) Updates Third Quarter and Full Year 2021 Guidance, Releasing Initial 2022 Guidance
- O-I Glass (OI) to accelerate transformation and increase value for all stakeholders
- FactSet (FDS) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c, Offers FY22 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!