Apache Corp. (APA) Tops Q1 EPS by 33c
- U.S. stocks, dollar sluggish, all eyes on Fed meet this week
- Tesla (TSLA) Tops Q2 EPS by 49c, Revenues Beat
- Chinese Tech Stocks Crushed on Fresh Regulatory Pressure
- Nearly $1 Billion Bitcoin (BTC) Shorts Liquidated Today Amid Amazon (AMZN) Rumors
- Aon (AON) and Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Mutually Agree to Terminate Combination Agreement
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) reported Q1 EPS of $2.90, $0.33 better than the analyst estimate of $2.57. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.92 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.76 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apache Corp. (APA) PT Raised to $28 at Susquehanna
- ATI Physical Therapy (ATIP) Reports Q2 Revenue of $164M, Lowers Fourcast
- Axalta Coating Systems (AXTA) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Revenues Beat
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!