Apache Corp. (APA) Misses Q4 EPS Views
- Wall St gains with upbeat earnings and forecasts
- Amazon (AMZN) Tops Q2 EPS by $2.90, Revenue Misses, Q3 Guidance Falls Short of Consensus
- Robinhood (HOOD) IPO Opens Flat
- Didi (DIDI) Gains on WSJ Report It Considers Going Private, Company Denies
- Facebook (FB) Tops Profit and Revenue Estimates, But Shares Lower on Warning of Significant Growth Slowdown, Analyst Still Raises PT to a New 'Street High'
Apache Corp. (NYSE: APA) reported Q4 adjusted EPS of $2.19, $0.26 worse than the analyst estimate of $2.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.43 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.46 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- APA Corporation (APA) Announces Appraisal Drilling Success Offshore Suriname in Block 58
- Huron Consulting Group (HURN) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c
- Eastern Bankshares (EBC) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!