Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c
- S&P hits record, Nasdaq jumps 1% as weak jobs data eases Fed tapering worries
- U.S. Added Only 266,000 Jobs in April, Well Below Estimates
- Roku (ROKU) Surges After Crushing Profit Estimates to Prompt an Upgrade to 'Buy' at Loop Capital
- Dollar slides to more than two-month low after big U.S. jobs miss
- Square (SQ) Tops Q1 EPS by 25c
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Anika Therapeutics (NASDAQ: ANIK) reported Q1 EPS of $0.45, $0.17 better than the analyst estimate of $0.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $22.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.26 million.
“We are off to a strong start in 2016, with total revenue growth of 44% year-over-year for the first quarter and advancement of our long-term growth strategy,” said Charles H. Sherwood, Ph.D., President and Chief Executive Officer. “We received CE Mark approval for CINGAL and continued to strengthen our infrastructure to support future growth. We also commenced our $25 million accelerated share repurchase program, reflecting our confidence in the business and deep commitment to creating shareholder value. We were pleased to continue our solid momentum in the first quarter, and we remain focused on positioning Anika for sustained growth.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Anika Therapeutics (ANIK) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Expedia (EXPE) Flies Higher After Topping Analysts' Estimates, Analysts Raise Numbers and PT on 'Significant Outperformance'
- Spire (SR) Tops Q2 EPS by 62c, Revenues Beat; Raises FY21 EPS Outlook Above Consensus
- DXP Enterprises (DXPE) Reports In-Line Q1 Revenue
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot Earnings, Management Changes
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!