Angi Inc. (ANGI) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, misses on revenue
- Alphabet and AMD fuel AI rally on Nasdaq
- Stocks could be in 'panic' mode in 2024, warns JPM's Kolanovic
- Can S&P 500 rally without the Magnificent 7 leading the way? 'Easy' says BofA
- Analysts remain cautious on Chewy as shares drop 10% weak guidance
- AI sentiment toward Google seen improving rapidly after Gemini launch; Shares gain
Angi Inc. (NASDAQ: ANGI) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.03), in-line with the analyst estimate of ($0.03). Revenue for the quarter came in at $375.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $402.91 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Angi Inc. (ANGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Teradata Corp. (TDC) under heavy pressure amid conference
- Lakeland Industries (LAKE) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
- Urban One (UONE) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.06/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!