Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Q1 EPS Guidance Beats
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.45, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.54 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.5 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2018 EPS of $1.20-$1.36, versus the consensus of $1.18. Analog Devices sees Q1 2018 revenue of $1.44-1.54 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
- RH (RH) Tops Q1 EPS by 79c, Sales Beat; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!