Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 20c
- Wall Street dips as Fed meet gets underway
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- U.S. retail sales fall as spending shifts back to services; producer prices rise
- Amazon (AMZN) Reiterated as Top Pick, Set to Pass Walmart (WMT) Overall in 2022 - JPMorgan
- ZoomInfo (ZI) Gains After Setting $2 Billion 2025 Sales Target, Analysts Positive
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.03, $0.20 better than the analyst estimate of $0.83. Revenue for the quarter came in at $978.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $910.46 million.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2016 EPS of $0.65-$0.73, versus the consensus of $0.71. Analog Devices sees Q1 2016 revenue of $805-855 million, versus the consensus of $835.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Here Are 10 Highest Rated EV Stocks to Watch in 2021 According to Wall Street Analysts
- Optical Cable Corp. (OCC) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.45
- Virco Mfg. Corp. (VIRC) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.25/sh
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!