Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Guides Q1 EPS, Revs
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.69, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.68. Revenue for the quarter came in at $814 million versus the consensus estimate of $804.6 million.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2015 EPS of $0.58-$0.64, versus the consensus of $0.62. Analog Devices sees Q1 2015 revenue of $745-775 million, versus the consensus of $766.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Chewy (CHWY) Delivers a Beat-and-Raise Quarter, Shares Fall as Top-Line Growth Slows, Guidance Looks 'Conservative' Says Analyst
- Navigator Holdings Ltd. (NVGS) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!