Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 16c
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.05, $0.16 better than the analyst estimate of $0.89. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1 million versus the consensus estimate of $942.58 million.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.68-$0.78, versus the consensus of $0.72. Analog Devices sees Q1 2017 revenue of $840-900 million, versus the consensus of $843.3 million.
ADI had another excellent quarter, with both revenue and earnings per share exceeding the high end of our guidance range,” said Vincent Roche, President and CEO. “Revenue increased to a record $1 billion on broad strength across all of our markets, and our focus on sustainable and differentiated innovation, combined with strong operational execution, helped drive profitability and cash flow generation to record levels.”
“In addition, we are pleased with the progress we are making to close the acquisition of Linear Technology, a combination that, we believe, will create an analog industry powerhouse, capable of creating significant value for our customers, employees, and shareholders.”
“Looking ahead, order rates are stable entering the seasonally slower first quarter. As a result, we are planning for revenue to decrease sequentially, but to increase 9% to 17% over the prior year, which would represent the third consecutive quarter of year-over-year revenue growth for ADI.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford Motor (F) Sees Q2 Adjusted EBIT Beat
- Globus Maritime (GLBS) Shares Up 13% Following Earnings
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!