Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c, Offers Q1 Guidance
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $1.44, $0.12 better than the analyst estimate of $1.32. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.53 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.44 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q1 2021 EPS of $1.30 mid-point, versus the consensus of $1.27. Analog Devices sees Q1 2021 revenue of $1.5 billion midpoint, versus the consensus of $1.42 billion.
- For the first quarter of fiscal 2021, we are forecasting revenue of $1.50 billion, +/- $70 million. At the midpoint of this revenue outlook, we expect reported operating margin of approximately 29.1%, +/- 150 bps, and adjusted operating margin of approximately 40.0%, +/- 100 bps. We are planning for reported EPS to be $0.92, +/- $0.10, and adjusted EPS to be $1.30, +/- $0.10.
- Our first quarter fiscal 2021 outlook is based on current expectations and actual results may differ materially, as a result of, among other things, the important factors discussed at the end of this release. These statements supersede all prior statements regarding our business outlook set forth in prior ADI news releases, and ADI disclaims any obligation to update these forward-looking statements.
- The adjusted results and adjusted anticipated results above are financial measures presented on a non-GAAP basis. Reconciliations of these non-GAAP financial measures to their most directly comparable GAAP financial measures are provided in the financial tables included in this press release. See also “Non-GAAP Financial Information” section for additional information.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q1 EPS by 34c
- Beyond Air, Inc. (XAIR) Misses Q4 EPS by 96c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!