Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Q4 Guidance Tops Consensus
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $1.36, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.28. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.46 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.43 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q4 2020 EPS of $1.22-$1.42, versus the consensus of $1.24. Analog Devices sees Q4 2020 revenue of $1.44 billion at mid-point, versus the consensus of $1.41 billion.
- For the fourth quarter of fiscal 2020, we are forecasting revenue of $1.44 billion, +/- $70 million. At the midpoint of this revenue outlook, we expect reported operating margins of approximately 31.0%, +/-140 bps, and adjusted operating margins of approximately 42.0%, +/-100 bps. We are planning for reported EPS to be $0.95, +/-$0.10, and adjusted EPS to be $1.32, +/-$0.10.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Kroger (KR) Tops Q1 EPS by 18c, FY EPS Guidance Beats
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!