Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c, Offers Q4 Guidance
- Wall Street ekes out gains to close languid week
- 'Faster than Porsche but Safer than Volvo': Tesla (TSLA) Begins Model S Plaid Deliveries, Priced Between $131,100 and $145,600
- Oil hits multi-year highs in third weekly gain on demand recovery
- Snowflake (SNOW) Falls Following Investor Day Despite Strong Guidance, Analysts Bullish But Say Investors May Have Wanted More
- Dollar looks stronger as euro and sterling dip
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $1.53, $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of $1.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.57 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.51 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q4 2018 EPS of $1.52 at midpoint, versus the consensus of $1.53. Analog Devices sees Q4 2018 revenue of $1.57 billion a midpoint, versus the consensus of $1.55 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Chewy (CHWY) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Revs Beat Slightly
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Revenues Miss; Offers FY21 EPS/Revenues Outlook
- ABM Industries (ABM) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c, Revenues Beat; Offers FY21 EPS Guidance Above Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!