Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Bonds take a breather, Tencent tumbles
- Oil rises as markets expect continuous fall of inventories
- Tencent (TCEHY) Falls Sharply as State Media Describes Online Games as ‘Spiritual Opium’, Company Vows to Improve
- Kiwi dollar, Aussie jump on central bank talk
- Sanofi (SNY) to Acquire mRNA Specialist Translate Bio (TBIO) for $3.2 Billion
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.54, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $1.45. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.66 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.61 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q3 2021 EPS of $1.50-$1.72, versus the consensus of $1.53. Analog Devices sees Q3 2021 revenue of $1.7 billion, versus the consensus of $1.65 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c
- Willis Towers Watson (WLTW) Tops Q2 EPS by 66c
- Eaton (ETN) Tops Q2 EPS by 17c, Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!