Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Dow, S&P post worst week in months after hawkish Fed spooks investors
- Fed-fueled dollar rises as bears make for exits
- Adobe (ADBE) Edges Higher After Topping Q2 Estimates, Analysts Raise PT on 'Impressive' Performance
- Fed Statement Very Bullish for Tech Stocks, Focus on Cloud and Cyber Stocks - Wedbush
- You Fight Real Physical Inflation With Rate Hikes, Not Talk of Rate Hikes; Buy the Dip in Commodities, Gold Underpriced - Goldman Sachs
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $1.45, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.51 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.47 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q4 2018 EPS of $1.38-$1.52, versus the consensus of $1.40. Analog Devices sees Q4 2018 revenue of $1.47-1.55 billion, versus the consensus of $1.49 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Kroger lifts annual forecasts as online grocery investments click
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!