Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.64, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $779 million versus the consensus estimate of $777.58 million.
Analog Devices sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.66-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.75. Analog Devices sees Q3 2016 revenue of $800-840 million, versus the consensus of $846.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Nucor (NUE) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- U.S. Steel (X) Q2 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!