Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q3 Outlook
- Wall Street falls with Amazon; S&P 500 posts sixth straight month of gains
- Amazon (AMZN) Plunges After Missing Sales and Guidance Expectations, Analysts Slash PTs to Reflect Weaker Guidance
- Pinterest (PINS) Tops Profit and Sales Views, But Shares Plunges Over 20% on a Big Monthly User Miss to Prompt Two Downgrades
- 'I'm CEO.' New Book Outlines Merger Conversations Between Elon Musk and Tim Cook
- Bullard: Fed should taper this fall, go "fairly rapidly" to end early 2022
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.64, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.62. Revenue for the quarter came in at $779 million versus the consensus estimate of $777.58 million.
Analog Devices sees Q3 2016 EPS of $0.66-$0.74, versus the consensus of $0.75. Analog Devices sees Q3 2016 revenue of $800-840 million, versus the consensus of $846.6 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Marin Software (MRIN) Misses Q2 EPS by 23c
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Tops Q2 EPS by 41c
- TELUS International (TIXT) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.24
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!