Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 29c, Offers FY22 Guidance
- Wall Street mints big gains to end strong week
- JP Morgan's Kolanovic Predicts No Recession and Next Week's Rebalancing Could Drive Stocks Up 7%
- U.S. Supreme Court overturns Roe v. Wade, ends constitutional right to abortion
- FedEx (FDX) Gains on Solid FY23 Outlook, Analysts Mostly Bulled Up Into Next Week's Investors Day
- Get Ready for a 10% Rally in S&P 500
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $2.40, $0.29 better than the analyst estimate of $2.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.97 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.84 billion.
Analog Devices sees Q3 2022 EPS of $2.32-$2.52, versus the consensus of $2.16. Analog Devices sees Q3 2022 revenue of $2.95-3.15 billion, versus the consensus of $2.89 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers FY23 EPS Guidance Tops Consensus
- KANZHUN LIMITED (BZ) Reports Q1 Revenue of $179.5M, Net Income of $19.1M
- CarMax (KMX) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!