Analog Devices (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c, Offers Q2 Guidance
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
- People Are Spending More Time Outdoors, Which Will Hurt Netflix (NFLX) This Quarter - KeyBanc
Analog Devices (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.73, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.72. Revenue for the quarter came in at $821 million versus the consensus estimate of $820.37 million.
Analog Devices sees Q3 2015 EPS of $0.71-$0.77, versus the consensus of $0.76. Analog Devices sees Q3 2015 revenue of $825-865 million, versus the consensus of $845.84 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Adobe Systems (ADBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 22c, Q3 Guidance Tops Views
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- Smith & Wesson Brands (SWBI) Tops Q4 EPS by 69c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!