Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides Q3 EPS
- Nasdaq ends at record high as Big Tech roars back
- Sanderson Farms (SAFM) Explores Sale - Report
- Bitcoin (BTC) Cracks $30,000 to Hit 6-Month Low, Here Are Next Targets Lower
- Dollar lower as Powell reaffirms pledge to not raise rates too quickly
- Splunk (SPLK) Lands $1 Billion From Silver Lake, Announces Buyback One Day After Activist Rumors Surface
Analog Devices, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADI) reported Q2 EPS of $0.59, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.56. Revenue for the quarter came in at $695 million versus the consensus estimate of $670.93 million.
Analog Devices, Inc. sees Q3 2014 EPS of $0.60-$0.64, versus the consensus of $0.61.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Best Solar Stocks to Invest in 2021? Wall Street Weighs In
- Analog Devices and Keysight Collaborate to Speed Development of O-RAN Solutions
- Emprise Bank Launches AI-Powered Affiliate Program with Fintel Connect
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!