Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Posts Mixed Q4 Results
- Wall Street ends down as data spooks investors awaiting Fed report
- Roblox (RBLX) Lower as DAUs Fall Sequentially
- DraftKings (DKNG) Plunges as Hindenburg's Report Indicates Betting Company's Links to Black Market Operations
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 23c
- U.S. retail sales take step back as spending pivots to services, trend remains strong
Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI) reported Q4 EPS of $0.66, $0.02 better than the analyst estimate of $0.64. Revenue for the quarter came in at $716 million versus the consensus estimate of $728.17 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Cloud ramp up weighs on Oracle's profit view, shares fall
- Motorcar Parts of America (MPAA) Reports Q4 EPS of 0.04
- La-Z-Boy (LZB) Tops Q4 EPS by 13c, Revenue Beats
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!