Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
- Nasdaq closes up on tech stocks strength, as hawkish Fed limits S&P
- Dollar surges to two-month high on Fed rate-hike projection
- Ford (F) Gains as it Expects Adjusted Q2 Profit Ahead of Expectations
- BofA Fund Manager Survey: 72% Says Inflation 'Transitory', 63% Expect Fed to Signal Taper Aug/Sept, 'Long Commodities' Now the Most Crowded Trade
- Oil falls from multi-year highs on firmer dollar, hike in UK COVID cases
Analog Devices, Inc. (NYSE: ADI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.71, $0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.74. Revenue for the quarter came in at $758 million versus the consensus estimate of $780.49 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Analog Devices Announces Long-Reach Industrial Ethernet Offerings to Achieve Last Mile Connectivity in Process, Factory and Building Automation
- Volt Solar Systems, Inc. (VOLT) Tops Q2 EPS by 13c
- Oracle (ORCL) Tops Profit and Sales Views But Stock Falls on Guidance Miss, Analysts Still Raise PTs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!