Amtech Systems (ASYS) Tops Q4 EPS by 19c
- Wall St falls after recent strong gains, Alphabet shares sink
- Disney Q1 results beat estimates as theme parks business shines
- Affirm Holdings shares sink after earnings miss; cutting 19% of jobs
- CVS Health (CVS) confirms deal to buy Oak Street Health (OSH) for $10.6 billion
- Mattel Q4 results fall short of estimates as challenging macroenvironment weighs
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Amtech Systems (NASDAQ: ASYS) reported Q4 EPS of $0.30, $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of $0.11. Revenue for the quarter came in at $32.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $30 million.
Amtech Systems sees Q1 2023 revenue of $21-23 million, versus the consensus of $30.75 million.
- The Company’s outlook reflects the ongoing logistical impacts and the related delays for goods shipped to and from China, as well as supply chain delays we are experiencing in our US business. Actual results may differ materially in the weeks and months ahead. Additionally, the semiconductor equipment industries can be cyclical and inherently impacted by changes in market demand. Operating results can be significantly impacted, positively or negatively, by the timing of orders, system shipments, and the financial results of semiconductor manufacturers.
- For the first fiscal quarter ending December 31, 2022, revenues are expected to be in the range of $21 to $23 million with operating margin negative.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Amtech Systems (ASYS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Today's most important downgrades
- Pilgrim's Pride (PPC) Misses Q4 EPS by 50c, Revenue Beats
- Piedmont Office Realty Trust (PDM) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!