Ameriprise Financial (AMP) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c
- World stocks post record highs as bond yields ease
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Oil maintains upward momentum despite fresh coronavirus fears
- Dollar near one-month low as strong debt sale weighs on U.S. yields
- Reference Price for Coinbase (COIN) 'Ridiculously Low', Valuation Could Double on the First Day, Analysts Say
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
Ameriprise Financial (NYSE: AMP) reported Q4 EPS of $4.53, $0.09 better than the analyst estimate of $4.44. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.1 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.12 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Ameriprise Financial (AMP) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Score Media and Gaming (SCR) Reports Q2 Loss of C$0.45/sh
- Organigram Holdings (OGI) Reports Q2 Net Revenues of $14.643M
- NVIDIA (NVDA) Says Q1 Revenue Tracking Above Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!