American States Water (AWR) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Wall Street rises as big banks kick off earnings season
- Coinbase (COIN) direct listing IPO reference price set at $250
- Federal Bureau of Prisons says Ponzi schemer Bernard Madoff has passed away
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American States Water (NYSE: AWR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.54, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.47. Revenue for the quarter came in at $124.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $110.5 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American States Water (AWR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- JPMorgan (JPM) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.40, Revenues Beat
- New Residential Investment (NRZ) to Acquire Caliber Home Loans for $1.68 Billion
- Bed Bath & Beyond (BBBY) Tops Q4 EPS by 9c, Reaffirms Outlook