American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.01, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $227.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $224.48 million.
- Total revenues increased 31.9% to $227.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2016 from $172.6 million for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Net income attributable to common shareholders was $2.4 million, and a $0.01 loss per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2016, compared to a net loss attributable to common shareholders of $20.5 million, or a $0.10 loss per diluted share, for the fourth quarter of 2015.
- Core Funds from Operations attributable to common share and unit holders for the fourth quarter of 2016 was $75.9 million, or $0.26 per FFO share and unit, compared to $53.8 million, or $0.21 per FFO share and unit, for the same period in 2015, which represents a 25.1% increase on a per share and unit basis.
- Adjusted Funds from Operations attributable to common share and unit holders for the fourth quarter of 2016 was $67.7 million, or $0.23 per FFO share and unit, compared to $46.2 million, or $0.18 per FFO share and unit, for the same period in 2015, which represents a 30.0% increase on a per share and unit basis.
- Increased Core Net Operating Income (\"Core NOI\") margin on Same-Home properties to 64.4% for the fourth quarter of 2016, compared to 61.3% for the same period in 2015.
- Core NOI after capital expenditures from Same-Home properties increased 11.4% and 12.1% year over year for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2016, respectively.
- Maintained solid leasing performance with total and Same-Home portfolio leasing percentages of 94.7% and 95.4%, respectively, as of December 31, 2016.
- Achieved rental rate growth with 2.7% and 3.3% rental rate increases on new and renewal leases, respectively, during the quarter ended December 31, 2016.
- Authorized $400.0 million "at the market" common share offering program and issued 4.9 million Class A common shares for a total price of $104.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- F45 Training Holdings Inc. (FXLV) Misses Q1 EPS by 11c; Raises FY Net New Franchises Sold Guidance
- Eastside Distilling, Inc. (EAST) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.14/sh
- Forge Global (FRGE) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.98
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!