American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Tops Q3 FFO by 1c
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.24, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.23.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global-e Online (GLBE) Misses Q1 EPS by 35c
- Consensus Cloud Solutions (CCSI) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- TherapeuticsMD (TXMD) Misses Q1 EPS by $1.69
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!