American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 1-week free trial here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q1 FFO of $0.27, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $279.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $275.82 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- More of the Same: Kohl's (KSS) Delivers a Q1 Miss, Guides Lower While Inventories Rise
- Globant (GLOB) Tops Q1 EPS by 3c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!