American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Reports Q4 FFO of $0.31
- Wall Street ends week positively; S&P 500, Dow hit record highs
- Bitcoin (BTC) Drops 3% as Turkey Bans Cryptocurrency Payments Citing Lack of Regulatory Supervision
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Archegos-Related Loss Appears to be $911M
- Dollar at 4-week low on retreating Treasury yields
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q4 FFO of $0.31, versus $0.29 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $299.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $303.92 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q1 EPS by $1.02
- Bank of New York (BK) Tops Q1 EPS by 10c, Revenues Beat
- JB Hunt Transport Services (JBHT) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c, Revenues Beat