American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Reports Q3 FFO of $0.30
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q3 EPS of $0.30, versus $0.25 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $339.6 million versus the consensus estimate of $325.79 million.
Full Year 2021
Core FFO attributable to common share and unit holders
$1.29 - $1.35
$1.34 - $1.38
Core FFO attributable to common share and unit holders growth
11.2% - 16.4%
15.5% - 19.0%
Core revenues growth
5.00% - 6.00%
6.50% - 7.00%
Core property operating expenses growth
4.00% - 5.50%
4.25% - 5.25%
Core NOI growth
5.25% - 6.75%
7.50% - 8.50%
Changes to Full Year 2021 guidance:
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Deere's supply chain issues hit revenue, shares plunge
- V.F. Corp. (VFC) Misses Q4 EPS by 1c; Issues Solid Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!