American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Reports In-Line Q4 FFO
- Wall Street ends mixed after punishing week
- '3600 is the New Bull Case': Outflows from Energy and Materials Highest in Several Years - BofA
- Dollar catches a break after bruising week as investors turn risk averse
- Apple (AAPL) is a 'Compelling Name To Own' Right Now, iPhone Sales Trending Ahead of Guidance - Wedbush's Ives
- Deere (DE) Falls on Sales Miss, JPMorgan Sees 'Aggressive' Guidance and Downside Risk
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q4 EPS of $0.26, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.26. Revenue for the quarter came in at $242.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $243.21 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Foot Locker (FL) Pops on Beat-and-raise and Positive Commentary, Results Will Help Improve Stock Sentiment Says UBS
- Ross Stores (ROST) Misses Q1 EPS by 3c; Guides Lower
- Bath & Body Works (BBWI) Stock Falls on Slashed Profit Guidance, Analysts Bullish After This 'Clearing Event'
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!