American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Reports In-Line Q3 FFO
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 1-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q3 FFO of $0.27, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.27. Revenue for the quarter came in at $280.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $270.61 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global-e Online (GLBE) Misses Q1 EPS by 35c
- Rocket Lab USA, Inc. (RKLB) Q1 Revenues Beat; Guides Q2 Revenue Higher
- Shapeways, Inc (SHPW) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!