American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) Reports In-Line Q2 FFO
- S&P 500 ends lower as Tesla falls, while energy rallies
- 'The Price is Wrong': S&P 500 Could Drop to 3400 After Another Bear Market Rally Says Morgan Stanley's Wilson
- 5 Top Strategists Discuss Near-term Outlook for S&P 500 and US Equities
- Oil settles higher on demand optimism, gasoline strength
- After-Hours Stock Movers 05/16: United Airlines Gains on Travel Outlook; Global-e Online Plunges Following Results (more...)
American Homes 4 Rent (NYSE: AMH) reported Q2 FFO of $0.15, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.15. Revenue for the quarter came in at $94.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $93.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on American Homes 4 Rent (AMH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Global-e Online (GLBE) Misses Q1 EPS by 35c
- Microvast Holdings (MVST) Misses Q1 EPS by 15c
- Vyant Bio (VYNT) Reports Q1 Loss from Cont. Operations of $0.15
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!